OpenEmbeDD is an Eclipse-based "Model Driven Engineering" platform dedicated to Embedded and Real-Time systems (E/RT).
Its aim is to offer engineers who design and develop E/RT software the means to express, simulate, validate and test the targeted system before any component has been solded on a circuit board.
OpenEmbeDD relations with french Pôles de compétitivité mondiale
- Minalogic (correspondent: Hubert Garavel, INRIA Vasy)
- System@tic (correspondent: Sébastien Gérard, CEA)
- Aerospace Valley (correspondent: Pierre Gaufillet, Airbus)
- NEPTUNE project (Nice Environment with a Process and Tools Using Norms and Example)
- MoPCoM project (modeling and specialization of platform and components MDA)
- Ocelle project (Outils Logiciels pour le processeur Cell comme exemple pour les applications Embarquées)
- SPEEDS project (SPEculative and Exploratory Design in Systems Engineering)
European Union 6th Framework Project in Embedded Systems Development.
- SHARE project SHARE project aims to support the sharing of software code in the Embedded System Domain
European Union 7th Framework Project in Embedded Systems Development.
Last modified 24.09.2009 01:10 PM